The Paris Police Department will be holding a ‘sealed bid auction’ on six items from now until Sept. 23.
1. 16 foot Homesteader Cargo Trailer Reserve $500.00
2. 16 foot Flatbed ATV trailers with side and rear drop gates Reserve $500
3. 18 foot Heavy Duty Trailer with ramps Reserve $600.00
4. North Star Power Washer and Tank Reserve $1500.00
5. Car tow dolly Reserve $150.00
6. 2010 Custom Motor Cycle with 2009 Harley Davidson V2 Four Stroke Engine Reserve $2500.00
Those interested in bidding can place a completed bid form in a sealed envelope addressed as shown on bid form.
Clearly mark on the outside of the envelope “Sealed Bid: ABTPA Seized Property” and return to the Office of the City Manager, City of Paris, 135 1st S.E., P.O. Box 9037, Paris, Texas 75461-9037 no later than 3:00 P.M. on September 23, 2019 at which time all bids will be publicly opened in the City of Paris City Council Chamber, 107 E. Kaufman St., Paris, Texas, read aloud, tabulated and referred to the City Council for consideration.
Multiple bids shall be placed in the same envelope. Bids received after the deadline will be returned to vendor unopened. All equipment/vehicles in this sale are available for inspection at the Paris Police Department Monday through Friday.
Bid forms are available at the police department.
For more information, click here