Central Presbyterian Day School will begin registration for the 2021-22 school year on Monday, March 29.
Central Presbyterian Day School has offered a warm, Christian preschool and kindergarten education for more than 65 years.
“We offer a variety of classes for ages 3 to Kindergarten, plus we offer 2 ‘Mommy and Me’ class options for ages 6 months and up and their caregiver.”
Following March 29, enrollment kick-off is from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. every weekday or by appointment at 903-784-0829.
Offered at Central Presbyterian Day School:
- More than 60 years of educating the Paris area children
- Private preschool
- Small classes
- Experienced teachers
- Classes are half the day (8:30 a.m.-noon)
- Kindergarten class meets 5 days a week
- 4-year-old classes meet Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Mommy and me 2-year-old class
- Music maker class for 6-months to 2-years.
Central Presbyterian Day School is at 309 S. Church St.