There’s no doubt a lot of weird things have been captured on Ring devices and now the company is offering $1 million if you happen to catch proof of extraterrestrial life…aka aliens.
Now through Nov. 3, 2023, entrants who submit “scientific evidence documenting the extraterrestrial,” will be eligible to win the rand prize total of $1,000,000.
Over the years, a lot of funny and/or weird things have been caught on camera, including a clumsy and curious bear, a doorbell licking man, a scary clown, a wreath thief, and more.
But for those who have no idea what strange shadows they’ve seen, unexplainable objects and “out of the world” images they have captures, it’s your chance to shine.
If no real extraterrestrials stop by your house this Halloween season, Ring is giving away an “Out of the World” prize to the most creative submissions.
- You must be able to log into your Ring account to upload your video.
- Video entry must be captured during the Promotion Period (10/4/23-11/3/23).
- Video entry must be no longer than 1 minute (60 seconds) in length to be considered for the Grand Prize or “Out of this World” Prizes.
- You must complete all steps in the Entry Form in order to qualify, in addition to meeting the submission criteria listed in the Official Rules.
- To be eligible to win the Grand Prize, Entry must contain Scientific Evidence of an Extraterrestrial sighting, as stated in the Official Rules.
- All other eligibility requirements contained in the Official Rules must be satisfied to win either the Grand Prize or the “Out of this World” Prizes.
- Have fun and don’t be fooled by the realistic costumes you may see on Halloween!
For more details, click here