The city of Reno is gearing up for its annual Fall Clean-up event, scheduled to take place on October 14th and 15th, from 7 am to 7 pm, at the Reno City Yard at 6780 Davis St, Reno Texas 75462.
However, it’s important to note that this clean-up event comes with some guidelines. Organizers have emphasized that only non-commercial materials will be accepted during the event. To ensure a smooth and efficient operation, the following items will not be accepted:
1. Batteries: Please make alternative arrangements for the disposal of batteries.
2. Tires: Old tires should be recycled or disposed of at an appropriate facility.
3. Appliances with Freon: Items such as refrigerators and air conditioners containing Freon will not be accepted.
4. Paint (Unless Dried): Paint will only be accepted if it has been completely dried.
5. Antifreeze and Oil Filters: These items will be accepted for proper disposal.
6. Oil (in 5 Gallon Containers or Smaller): Residents can bring used oil in containers of 5 gallons or less for disposal.
Residents wishing to participate in the Fall Clean-up event must also provide proof of residence within the city of Reno by showing their water bill. This requirement ensures that the event serves its intended purpose of benefiting Reno residents.
The annual clean-up event not only helps residents declutter their homes and yards but also promotes community pride and environmental responsibility. By following the guidelines set by the organizers, participants can contribute to a cleaner and safer city.
For further information or inquiries about Reno’s Fall Clean-up event, please contact Reno City Hall. This event is sponsored by the Reno Parks and Trail Committee.