Britney’s Steppin Out Dance Studio is getting set to kick off their 2020 Kids Summer Camp.
As always, three camps will be held over the month of June with different themes each week.
June 15 to 18 – Dancing Descendants Camp
June 22 to 25 – Frozen Friends Camp
June 29 to July 2 – Moana Island Princess Camp
The camps are open to the public, and kids will have fun doing crafts, playing games, and dancing all day.
“Each week, they will learn a little showcase to perform for parents at the studio,” said BSODS owner Britney Drake.
Each camp (week) is $120, or you can enroll your children for all three weeks and ask about the special discount offered at the time of booking.
“Each week is a theme, and we decorate our studio in the theme to make it fun for all kids.”
Additionally, Drake explained things would be a little different this year due to COVID-19, however, they are taking all the necessary precautions to keep staff, kids, and their families safe.
Changes include the following:
- Limited space! I can only take 25 students per camp
- No mini-performances this year
- Camps will run, as usual, just like always with plenty of fun to be had.
- Times had to be changed due to new rules and regulations
- Sign- Up now to reserve your spot! Payment is due in full at sign up
- There is a special for those that want to do all three weeks! You need to message Britney for details.
Camp times will be Monday to Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
To enroll your children in Summer Camp at BSODS text Britney Drake at 903-715-5257 with your child’s name, age and camp preferred, as well as an email address. Once you have paid via the invoice, set your child will be enrolled for the camp(s).