Reno Parks and Trail Committee announced the 2020 ’Twas the Lights Before Christmas Winners.
“We want to thank everyone for their hard work on these absolutely beautiful displays,” Reno Parks and Trail Committee member Amanda Willows said. “It’s been such a hard year. These displays have spread happiness and cheer, making this Christmas season even more special.”
Winners for this year’s ’Twas the Lights Before Christmas are:
- Reno’s Clark Griswold Award (Most likely to be visible from space!): Lights for Darlene @ 5230 Williams Drive
- Best Traditional Display: 415 Airport Rd
- Most Original Display: 460 Willow Cove
- Best Animated/Computerized Display: Collar Family, 5330 Briana Drive
- The People’s Choice Award: 500 Chestnut Lane
“This year we have seen the most beautiful lights and so many families out enjoying the displays,” Willows said.
Click here for a list of Christmas light displays.