Experience a vintage horse-drawn carriage ride through historic downtown Paris on Dec. 10.
Enjoy the lights, atmosphere, sights and sounds of the Christmas Season while riding in style around Bywaters Park and the Downtown Plaza.
Rides are $25 per person and advanced booking is required as limited rides are available. Reservation times every 20 minutes beginning at 5:30 p.m.
The loading area will be located across the street from Jaxx Burgers. Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time.
The event is brought to you by the Paris Area Arts Alliance, a 501c3 public charity supporting the Arts all across Lamar County.
All rides are by reservation with tickets available at the Lamar County Chamber of Commerce, 8 W. Plaza in downtown Paris.
There is a limited number of tickets available. For additional information, you may call Carolyn at 903-782-6215.
• December 10, 2022, beginning at 5:30 PM. Each ticket ~ $25 (Nonrefundable unless event is canceled.)
• Arrive at the staging area at least 10 minutes before your scheduled ride.
• Each ride is 20 minutes in length and tours Bywaters Park and the Paris Plaza.
• Have your ticket available for loading.
• Please dress for the current temperature.
• If needed, bring your own blanket…none are provided.
• A drink with a lid may be taken on the carriage ride.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the carriage for the tours to follow.
• A 3 year-old may sit in an adult’s lap. All other children need a seat (ticket) for safety.
• The carriage holds up to 6 average size adults.
• The carriage company asks you to leave all dogs/pets at home for safety reasons.
• A gratuity is NOT included in your reservation. It is customary to tip between 15%-20% of the cost of your tour. Please share some holiday cheer with your driver when tipping.
• Cancellation due to weather is at the discretion of the carriage company. Safety is our first priority. The local conditions as well as the surrounding area must be considered for out of town travelers including the carriage company. Please check the Paris Area Arts Alliance FaceBook page for any updates regarding the schedule of the carriage rides.