Hulu has raised its prices for its ad-supported and ad-free subscriptions by $1 and $2 per month, respectively.
For ad-supported subscribers, Hulu will now cost $7.99 per month ($79.99 per year) and ad-free subscribers it’ll cost $14.99 per month, up from $12.00 per month. Bundles with Disney+ and ESPN+ will remain unchanged.
Hulu made the changes after Disney raised the price of ESPN+ on Aug. 23 after initially stating it would not affect the price of its bundle with Hulu and Disney+.
On Dec. 8, 2022, Disney+ will rollout its ad-supported tier that will cost $7.99 per month while ad-free Disney+ will increase to $10,99 per month.
– Disney+ and Hulu bundle with ads: $9.99 per month
– Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ with ads: $12.99 per month
– Disney+ (no ads), Hulu and ESPN+ (with ads): $14.99 per month (Existing subscribers only)
– Disney+ and Hulu (no ads) and ESPN+ (with ads): $19.99 per month
Hulu and Live TV plans
– Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ with ads: $69.99 per month
– Disney+ (no ads), Hulu and ESPN+ (with ads): $74.99 per month
– Disney+ and Hulu (no ads) and ESPN+ (with ads): $82.99 per month