The 2022 Red River Valley Fair is filled with tradition and abundant in reliable attractions including livestock, music, food and more.
The Red River Valley Fair in Lamar County has entertained guests with carnival midway, arts and craft exhibits, livestock show, live on-stage entertainments, food and fun for more than 100 years.
“For area residents, the Fair is a yearly September event they look forward to – from riding a Ferris Wheel to looking at arts & crafts, from live entertainment to delicious food treats. There is always something at the Fair for the young and the young-at-heart.”
For more information on how to sign up as a vendor, or to see if booth space is available, contact the Red River Valley Fair Association at 903-785-7971.
Gates will be open to the 111th Red River Valley Fair from Sept. 28-Oct. 1. The Red River Valley Fair will be at the Lamar County Fairgrounds, 570 E. Center St.
Hours for this year’s fair:
- Wednesday-Thursday, Sept. 28-29: 6-11 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 30: 6-11:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 1: 11 a.m.-4 p.m. and 5-11:30 p.m. (the carnival will be closed for work breaks from 4-5 p.m.)
- Wednesday and Thursday are $25, also $25 for Saturday’s 11 a.m.-4 p.m.;
- Friday and Saturday evenings from 5-11 p.m.: $35.
Daily attractions include:
- Main Stage Entertainment – (Wednesday: Dale Cummings; Thursday: Monty Tibbs & Mainstreet; Friday: Philip Nance Trio, Common Ground; Saturday: The Freemans)
- Crabtree Amusements
- Chainsaw Art by Nick Smith
- Commercial Exhibits
- Ponies & Pals Petting Zoo
- Marty Westerman
- Creative Arts and Crafts Showcase
- Community Exhibits
- Food Concessions
- Livestock Shows
- Pumpkin Patch
- Home & Garden Showcase