North Lamar ISD will conduct a board of trustees election to fill two at-large positions at North Lamar ISD on Saturday, May 1. The two trustee positions expiring are Jeff Martin and Kristi Trammell.
Candidates putting their name in the hat to serve three-year terms on the NLISD School Board will be listed based on the results from the Feb. 22 ballot position drawing. The slate will appear in order as Clint Spencer, Justin Wideman, Jimmy Fendley and Teresa Bussell.
In order to vote in the election, individuals must be at least 18 years of age, reside in the NLISD school district and be a current registered voter with the Lamar County Election Office.
Deadline to register to vote or make an address change with the Lamar County Elections Office for the May election is Thursday, April 1. For questions regarding voter registration status, make an address change or to become a registered voter, contact the Lamar County Elections Office at 903.782.1116 or visit www.lamarcountyelections.com.
- Early Voting: Monday, April 19, 2021 – Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Hours of Early Voting:
- April 19-23 – 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- April 24 & 25 – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- April 26 & 27 – 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Early Voting Polling Locations:
- North Lamar ISD Administration Building, 3130 N. Main, Paris, TX 75460
- Direct VFD, 20317 FM 79, Sumner, TX 75486
- Aaron Parker Elementary, 98 County Rd 44112, Powderly, TX 75473
- City Hall of Reno, 160 Blackburn St. Reno, TX 75462
Election Day: May 1, 2021
Election Day Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 7: 00 p.m.
Election Day Voting Location: North Lamar ISD Administration Office, 3130 N Main, Paris, TX 75460
When voting, please bring a current Voter Registration Card and the required form of photo identification as prescribed by the Secretary of State.
A list of precincts can be found on the North Lamar website located at https://www.northlamar.net/275955_2.