APPLY IN PERSON AT:
Days Inn by Wyndham | Paris, TX
2650 N. Main St., Paris, TX 75460
Hampton Inn by Hilton | Paris, TX
3563 NE Loop 286, Paris, TX 75460
JOB DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Maintenance Technician
- Maintains and repairs plumbing and electrical systems, including replacing worn or defective parts, switches, and fuses.
- Locates and repairs plumbing leaks
- Maintains all fixtures and equipment according to the preventative maintenance schedule and records such maintenance in the logbook.
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from GM/AGM. May delegate items to Maintenance/Janitorial staff as available and deemed appropriate.
- Cleans internal areas of buildings, including sweeping and mopping.
- Maintains cleanliness of public areas, storage areas, and parking lot.
- Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly pickup.
- Repairs parking lot and sidewalks with asphalt, cold patching materials, and concrete.
- Operates snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks.
- Replaces worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and belts, in small machines as well as large equipment such as company vehicles, sweepers, and riding mowers.
- Assists other departments with moving furniture and unloading and storing supplies.
- Keeps accurate records of key controls.
- Other duties as assigned.
JOB DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Housekeeping Attendant
- Obtain room assignments from your Supervisor at the beginning of the shift
- Check your cart to make sure it is correctly stocked.
- Know the correct procedure for entering a guest room.
- After entering a room, move your cart across the opening of the room door with the open side of the cart facing the room.
- Follow a set pattern of steps for daily cleaning of occupied and check-out rooms, so nothing is missed.
- Check the room for damaged furniture and equipment.
- Report all damage and missing items to your Supervisor immediately.
- Any items found in guest rooms, lobby, corridor, or in the back of the house are to be returned to Lost and Found with the following information: date, where found and finder’s name.
- Before leaving a guest room, give the entire room one last inspection.
- Notify Housekeeping that the room is clean and whether it is occupied or vacant.
- Provide evening “turn down” service for the VIP guest rooms.
- Restock your card, remove any trash and dirty linen at the end of the shift, so it is ready for the next day.
- Respond to guest questions.
- Provide guest assistance, directions, and information as requested.
- Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc., to the Safety/Security Department.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergencies.
- Perform other duties as requested by Supervisor