Before commenting, please also consult the Terms and Conditions on MyParisTexas.com Accessing this website or leaving a comment indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are obviously spam, promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability.
Please use your REAL first name and email address. Do not use a business name, blog name, nickname, initials, or any other fake name when commenting. Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam, deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines and your comment will NOT be replied to.
Please do not put your personal blog or business website URL in the comment text as it will cause your comment to be marked as spam and most likely deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines. Do not add a website name or URL as your signature, as it will be deleted. If you’ve never left a comment before and your first one includes a link, it will most likely be deleted automatically by the spam filter.
Please use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and letter casing when commenting. Occasional unintentional mistakes happen, but for the sake of comprehension, readability and clear dialog, please make a sincere effort to follow basic English writing decorum. Comments which are unintelligible and/or don’t follow this policy will be edited or deleted to meet these guidelines.
Before asking a question in the comments, please read through all of the post’s prior comments to see if your question has already been asked by another reader and answered. If the same or similar question was previously answered, your comment will most likely not be responded to.
The following applies to all comments posted on MyParisTexas.com:
- All Rights Reserved: 1st Street Media and MyParisTexas.com reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. 1st Street Media and MyParisTexas.com also reserves the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing MyParisTexas.com for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter blocked from further commenting ability.
- Privacy:1st Street Media and MyParisTexas.com takes your privacy very seriously. Comments and messages containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing or deletion, never share private information within MyParisTexas.com blog comments or social media forums.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language or is rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted on MyParisTexas.com comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this website will result in removal and blocked access.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further MyParisTexas.com interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered.
- Spam:Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing MyParisTexas.com.
- Liability:All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on MyParisTexas.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, 1st Street Media and MyParisTexas.com, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
This entire comment policy can be summarized in these simple words:
Be respectful and use common sense