L.V. N/ R.N with Cardiology background at Paris Cardiology Center.
Associate’s degree Required
Bachelor’s degree Preferred
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Basic Life Support (BLS)
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Licenses: Current TX LVN/RN license.
Essential Cardiac Functions:
• Performs plan of care intervention, including medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment.
• Documents patient care given.
• Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
• Assists patients with performing activities of daily living, including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and ambulation.
• Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
• Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
• Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
• Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety goals.
Job Type: Full-time ( 40 hrs.) Competitive pay.
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
Clinic and Cath Lab
• 8 hour day from 8 AM to 5 PM with weekends off.
• Holidays paid as benefits.
• Monday to Friday work schedule.
• No Night shift.
• No Weekends.
• ICU/Cardic: 4 years (Preferred)
• LVN/ Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
• Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
• People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused with strong structure based on policies.
This Job Is:
A job for which Ambulatory Surgery Center ( worked in a Cath Lab or hospital) experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company’s website: https://www.pariscardiologycenter.com
• Waiting period may apply
• Only full-time employees eligible
Work Remotely: No
Submit resume to: Practice Administrator Ayesha Shafiq. firstname.lastname@example.org