In response to the COVID-19 school shutdown, Chisum ISD will be offering at home instructional support to all students.
The completion of instructional activities is intended to maintain current academic levels and provide opportunities to continue learning at home. Weekly instructional plans will be sent out each Monday while school closures continue.
Campuses will dispense instructional plans in the following manner:
* Chisum Elementary School will mail instructional packets to each student on Mondays. Packets will contain suggested activities for each content area which will include paper and online activities.
* Chisum Middle School will use Google Classroom and online delivery for instruction. We will also mail paper activities in packets upon request. Packets can be requested by emailing Principal Aaron Bridges by 10am each Monday. email@example.com
* Chisum High School will use Google Classroom and online delivery for instruction. We will also mail paper activities in packets upon request. Packets can be requested by emailing Principal Clint Miller by 10am each Monday. firstname.lastname@example.org
* Dual credit students will continue to work through PJC Blackboard for assignments.
** Students who want to retrieve chromebooks or other materials from their lockers can do so Monday, March 23, from 7:30am – 12pm.
School officials will continue to monitor this situation and provide updates through our webpage and other school communication outlets. School meals will continue to be provided at the following locations Monday through Friday:
– Chisum Elementary School 7:30-9:30
– Roxton City Hall 9:00-11:00